Tuesday, April 20, 2010



Today I discovered a great mall in Durham! I have been digging these number throw pillows from pottery barn for a while, but today I found them on the clearance table at Pottery Barn. If you have a PB close to you go check it out. I purchased the slipcover only. Don't get the pillow insert at PB for $12. You can get an insert at Target for only 9.99! I also added a pic of my favorite apron. It was free because my sister-in-law made it for me. Isn't it cute with the button, pocket and ruffle details? I just love it! She should go into business!

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention the pillow covers were on sale for 13.99. One side has a number and the other side has the definition of the number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am jealous that you are near Target and Pottery Barn. Just kidding - kind of!
    2. Great blog, cool apartment (glad you got your camera cord).
    3. We miss you but are glad to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks McKenzie! I'm enjoying following your blog! I need some ideas for easy meals! You would love to grocery stores around here. Are you familiar with Fresh Market and Trader Joes? They are amazing! I use to hate going to the grocery store, now it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete