Today I completed my second day of training at Stick Boy Bread Co. The task of the day was espresso. I must say, I need to work on my tampering skills haha. I think that's what you call it. The rest of my day consisted of walking the dog, laying out, cleaning, devouring fruit, walking the dog again, working on soccer pics for Kat's senior night poster, researching great restaurants in the Raleigh area (I think we're going to have to check out Raleigh Time Bar - burgers sound yummy, Morning Times, Lilly's Pizza, Clyde Clopper - BBQ, and State Farmers Market Restaurant). Yes...I'm HUNGRY! Jake is working late as usual. Poor guy. The rest of the evening will probably consist of a bleu cheese burger, a trip to walmart or target for some odds and ends, and I'll probably start working on some ideas for Sarah Spear's fireplace mantel. We'll see what we can figure out. It's hard to decorate a mantle for someone that lives in Arkansas. After all of this I'll probably walk Zoe again. Surely by 9 or 9:30 the hubby will be home...I hope. That's all for now!
Love & Rockets!
Liz
Congrats on your bakery job! I would love to learn to make espresso and all those lovely coffee drinks!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's fun!
ReplyDelete