Oh, Elizabeth! I LOVE it! That first chair is so, so cute, and you have THE most adorable lamps! And your throw pillows are just perfect! And I love the picture above your bed... Awesome!!
Thanks Jason! Someone else I know has the same shower curtain ;)
Thanks Nicole, the flower chair was an old junk chair that we covered in fabric from ikea,the lamps are from TJ Maxx, the throw pillows are from a combination of places such as Target, Pottery Barn sale rack, kmart and gifts from my mom, and the picture above my bed was a wedding gift from the Tuttles! Lori Tuttle has great taste!
Hey gurls - your apartment looks so cute and I love the shower curtain. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, Elizabeth! I LOVE it! That first chair is so, so cute, and you have THE most adorable lamps! And your throw pillows are just perfect! And I love the picture above your bed... Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jason! Someone else I know has the same shower curtain ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole, the flower chair was an old junk chair that we covered in fabric from ikea,the lamps are from TJ Maxx, the throw pillows are from a combination of places such as Target, Pottery Barn sale rack, kmart and gifts from my mom, and the picture above my bed was a wedding gift from the Tuttles! Lori Tuttle has great taste!