Friday, April 9, 2010

Discoveries

Here are a few things I have discovered during my first week in NC.
1. The south is loaded with friendly people!
2. Cook Out rocks my socks off.
3. Harris Teeter is the shiznit (local grocery store)! Jake refers to it as the "Teet."
4. No worries...there is unsweetened ice tea.
5. Never live without a Target ever again!
6. The mud is orange and very difficult to remove from large puppy paws...sorry apartment carpet :(!
7. Never ever take your large furniture when moving half way across the country. Just sell it and buy new when you get there!
8. Did I mention to never go without Target ever again...and visit it daily even if it's just to walk around and enjoy the abundance of adorable storage boxes!
9. Anticipate amazing letters on old school stationary from your little sister! Kat I miss you! I'm thinking grad school in NC...no pressure :)!
10. Liz needs a new laptop so she doesn't have to depend on the apartment business center which closes daily at 5:30pm :(!
11. Don't leave your camera cord in Quincy. It's hard to show everyone pics without it!

That's all for now!

Love & Rockets!
Liz

P.S. Jake, "Love & Rockets" is from an MTV show. Don't question my sign off hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elizabeth,

    It would be even more awesome if you would use a sign off from Teen Mom.

    Thanks and Love you, my Souther Sister,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete