J.O.B. to the MDCC
I stumbled across a job on craigslist, go figure. I sent in my resume, had 2 interviews, and got the job yesterday evening. So here is what I'll be doing. I am going to be in charge of customer services. I am really excited because this is a great way to get my foot in the door at the club. I will be taking event reservations, coordinating and planning member events and working on promotional materials, etc, etc. I'm super pumped because basically the 2 things I love are wrapped up into one job. Oh...and the other exciting thing...my hours are normal (8:30-5)! Woot to the woot as kat would say :) I will probably only have to work 2 saturdays a month during the day and the rest is basically all week days. If I do have a member event, they mainly take place during the week. Maybe I should explain member events. Basically member events are events for the members...duh. Things like wine nights, seafood night, Christmas events, etc. This does not include wedding receptions or corporate events, which can be a good thing because that means I don't have to work insane hours. I'm hoping the position I accepted leads to future opportunities at MacGregor Downs Country Club, and that I will be able to work for them many years to come. I'm excited to work with the management and staff as well. They seem like great people. I'll keep you updated on my work endeavors. Next week is my last at the bakery. I'm sad to leave my little part time job, but a great new adventure awaits me!
Noted,
Liz
Check out MDCC website!
No comments:
Post a Comment