Guidance.
Understanding.
Faith.
Trust.
Positivity.
Motivation.
These are the words that I'm trying to fill my head with. I am consumed with the desire for the job of my dreams, and I will get there one way or another. I will get my foot in that door. I want to continue down the path of event planning, but on an entirely new level than ever before. I want to do more than create amazing events. I want to create memories. I know, I know, I am soooo cheesy. This is what I am good at though. I want to be able to turn a 3 year olds world upside down with the most amazing birthday party featuring the cutest cupcakes you've ever laid eyes on. I want to design breath taking weddings, I want to throw showers for baby bumps and giddy brides. I think about all of the other job possibilities out there and whether I'm using my talents to the best of my ability. Event planning...this is where I need to be. One door always leads to another. I'm praying doors will be opened and that the right people will cross my path. God has a plan for me. It always comes back to His timing doesn't it?
Love & Rockets,
Liz
First time try at hot pink cupcakes for Meghan's Bachelorette Party, "Pampered in Pink." We had a spa themed party, decorated with every shade of pink imaginable. We painted our toes in pink nail polish, decorated the room with various shades of pink Martha Stuart tissue balls, nibbled on pink cupcakes, snacked on lipstick shaped cookies and pink candy necklaces, sipped on strawberry daiquiris with pink straws in pink cups, and sent everyone home with pink spa themed gifts. What a fun night!
Liz,
ReplyDeleteI just read an article about an event planner/memory creator in Life: Beautiful magazine . . . you've got to read it if you can find it. The magazine's site is http://www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com/ - but I don't see the article there. However, the article was about Kate Landers Events. Here is her blog post about it:
http://katelandersevents.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-here-life-beautiful-magazine.html
The right doors will open at the right times, and eventually you will realize the reason(s) for the wait as well.
Thanks McKenzie for this info. I will definitely check it out. I'm glad I bumped into you at Walmart while I was home. Sorry I was in such a hurry! Tell everyone hello for me...abwa, chamber, etc.
ReplyDeletep.s. I've seen this mag!!! My grandma gets it and I thought it looked awesome!!! I'm going to have to get this
ReplyDelete