It's been a long time since my last post, but I promised a few people that I would try to get back in the swing of things. We have a little adventure ahead of us, so what better time to share our happenings? So here's the plan, I will randomly post pictures, fruit sizes, cravings and all other annoying baby talk on our blog...not so much on facebook. Yes, I am a proud mama so you may get a post here and there on the good old fb, but the nitty gritty details will be here. Let's be honest....the rando from 8th grade that I'm for some reason fb friends with probably doesn't really care what size fruit my baby is at 15 weeks.
Baby Checklist at Week 15:
What fruit size are you this week? Naval Orange
What did they do at the doctor this week? Found your heartbeat on the ultrasound and saw your arms and legs going to town.
Boy or Girl? We think BOY! Both Dr. Gray and the ultrasound tech think so, but it's a little early to say for sure.
What have you made mom crave this week? Biscuits and Sausage Gravy (completely odd)
Is there a baby bump yet? An ever so tiny one
Do mom's jeans still fit? They sure are snug.
What is baby doing this week? You might be hiccuping in there...holy moly!
That's the update for this week! See you at 16 :)
Love this! Keep them coming :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So excited for this journey Liz!
ReplyDelete