Let's catch you up on what's going on in North Carolina.
A week ago we celebrated Valentine's Day and Jake's 27th Birthday. Jake surprised me with heart shaped pancakes that he free handed all by himself :) ...
...and I surprised him with a birthday cake.
This weekend we went to the beach, but first we had to stop by Starbucks. The lady at the drive through insisted that Zoe have her own cup of whipped cream, an out of the ordinary treat for this pup.
Zoe loved her first trip to the beach.
She tried to pull Jake in, but she wasn't successful.
We walked to my favorite Mexican Restaurant...YUM!
...and yes, sunburns do happen in February.
Thank goodness for warm weather,
Liz




Important question...is Jake wearing shoes with a sperry brand?
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! What a great glimpse into your beautiful new lives in NC!! I will be there for 2 days in Mar- 14 and 15. I MUST see you!!!
ReplyDeleteKathryn ~ Yes
ReplyDeleteE ~ Yes I must see you! I usually have mondays off so that would work really well for me!