I'm not sure why I am taking time to blog this morning. There are so many other things on my plate that I should be tending to. I did get things off to a good start today with a run. Katie, Laura, and Laura convinced me to start training with them for a half marathon. Do I enjoy running? No. Do I enjoy being with friends and being healthy? Yes, therefore I will continue on with these hopeful ideas of working toward the half marathon taking place this November in Raleigh. This goal seems far in sight, but with a little dedication and drive, and a few pushes by the girls I think I can do it.... I THINK.
This weekend Jake and I head back to Illinois for Meghan and Dave's wedding. It is going to be a whirlwind of a couple days, but I can't wait to catch up with everyone and be home with the fam, even if it is for a brief moment. I should probably wear my running shoes because i'm pretty sure every second of our time in Quincy will be full. Schedule, arrive in STL around 10am Friday and home by noonish. Nails and dress alteration appointments. Squeeze in time with fam and girls. Rehearsal. Saturday - Wedding day appointments and festivities. Celebrate like a rock star. No bed. Depart STL for RDU Sunday morning @ 7am. THEN an entire week of more fun because Kathryn and 2 of her friends are coming back to NC with us! Beach time, pool time, shopping time, FUN time!
I'll fill you in when i have time to sit down and breath.
Love & Rockets,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment