Saturday, May 1, 2010

Raleigh Farmers Market and Flea Market

Today I went to the Raleigh Farmers Market and Raleigh Flea Market. I had a ball! It would have been more fun if Jake didn't have to work and could have joined me, but I still made some great finds. I would have taken pictures of the actual markets but my camera batteries were dead, go figure. I'll take pics next time I go, which I'm sure will be very soon.

Here are my farmers market purchases. I'm big on organic, local meat. I recently watched the documentary Food Inc. and it ruined me. Don't worry these cows were fed grass, not corn. I also got some nice thick bacon and tomatoes for some blt's or just b's in Jake's case.



Here are my flea market finds. I got the picture talked down from $12 to $8. I got this little side table talked down from $25 to $15.







Zoe was glad I came home.



Love & Rockets,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment