Well, it's almost time! The adventure is about to begin. Thank you Allison Oakley for making this happen! I hope you will create as many memories as we did in the yellow house on N. 16th. April 2nd we close on our house and head south! Here are my goals for the next several weeks!
1. Wrap up things at the good old Stoney Creek Inn (last day March 17th). So sad to leave these great people!
2. Pack up the house!
3. Purchase drugs for my 97 lb. dog so that we can make it to NC in one piece!
4. Move into apartment and find space for all our stuff...yikes!
5. Head to IKEA for some awesome furniture and decor...so excited!
6. Find a great church and get connected.
7. Make a friend, or "an elaine" as I like to say :)! Love you E!
8. Find a job at a paper store! I love paper products!
9. Go to the beach!
10. See the mountains!
11. Get a Duke shirt...i think I'm going to be obsessed!
12. Enjoy the adventure and seek God in all I do!
Awaiting our adventure!
Liz
YAY for fun new adventures!!! :) So excited to follow ya'll on this journey! Encouraged by your trust and willingness!! :) Keep updating!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete