Well here we are at the beginning of another work week. These darn work weeks sure get in the way of getting house projects accomplished :). I guess we have to pay for this money pit one way or another :). This house is teaching me now more than ever how to practice patience. It seem like the smallest things are taking forever to check off my list. We're really good at jumping from project to project :(. There are just so many I can't make my mind up what to work on first. I'll step outside in the middle of a project we're working on inside, pull a weed, and all of a sudden I'm entrenched in piles of yard waste. I can't stop myself. Here's where we are as of today.
I found this rug today at the wonderful TJ Maxx/Home Goods for $69.99! Woot Woot!
We finally have some of our cabinet doors up. We still have a few to put up and knobs/pulls to put on. By we I mean Jake :).
Oh yeah, and our new appliances!
Zoe is loving her new yard.....
....and now she can't run away with our new underground dog fence installed by yours truly (and Jake of course).
These are some old bathroom mirrors that were left behind in the house....
....so I spray painted them with high gloss paint.
Master bath wall color.
experimenting with the mantel decor. Mamma Lu what do you think?
This is a chair I think I need x2.
This is Jake chasing Zoe with the lawn mower haha.
Extra Fun Misc. Shots
Indy Poo came to see us a week ago. She shared her first orange soda with Uncle Jake (out of a glass bottle of course)!
AND Jake and I got to babysit baby Everett this weekend while mommy and daddy went to a wine party! He thought Jake was hilarious! Oh the fun we had :)
That's all for now friends! Have a great week.
Love,
Elizabeth








No comments:
Post a Comment