It's strange how you can be so incredibly close to someone that you can almost feel their every single ounce of pain. She hurts...I hurt. She weeps....I weep. She smiles....I smile. She's angry, frustrated, confused....I'm right with her. Oh how one day you will rise in the morning and realize life DOES go on. Manipulation can be powerful my friend. Don't let it suck you in, because if you do suffocation is inevitable. Wake up, take a deep breath, and say today is a new day. Today I am moving on and finding out what God has in store for me. How exciting! Today you walk with your head held high because God is on your side. He has your best interest at heart....in fact He knows your heart. He holds it in His hands. "First loves" come and go for so many, but you will soon find True love on this earth...BUT don't forget the best gift of all. You have eternal love in Christ. Love that is beyond our imagination. Let His spirit consume you head to toe my dear.
Love you to the moon and back....
you are my hero.
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet words.
ReplyDelete