Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boogie Boards, Fried Green Tomatoes, Baby and Iced Lattes

I haven't blogged in a while. Jake is video gaming it up right now so thought I would give everyone a quick update on our life in NC. This summer is definitely a busy one, but wonderful! My family was able to visit us for about a week. We toured Duke, UNC Chapel Hill, did some shopping, boogie boarded at Wrightsville Beach (this is one of the beaches Nicholas Sparks writes about in his books), got some pool time in at the apartment, went to the Raleigh Farmers Market, ate a ton of southern food including fried green tomatoes and fried pickles, and did a lot of sweating in the insanely hot weather we are having right now. Today was 100 degrees. There are only 2 places to spend your time during these hot days...in the pool or inside! Jake's fam is coming at the beginning of July! Baby Indiana should be making her entrance into the world next week! Becky is hoping no later...she is pretty miserable. I can only imagine how horrible it must be 9 months prego in 100 degree heat! She's the cutest pregnant lady i've ever seen though :). I'm going to finish drinking my delicious iced mocha latte from Dunkin' Donuts. I'll try to stay on top of this blogging thing from now on.

Love & Rockets,
Liz

P.S. I am now blogging in style on my new mac. Ohhhh how i love it. RIP Dell Laptop from college :) If anyone ever wants to skype let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment