I can't stop thinking about how blessed I am. I have some pretty amazing friends and family that have been watching over me for the past couple weeks. Thank you to everyone that has been calling to check in on me, making me dinner, inviting me over for movies, having coffee with me at Starbucks, having sleepovers, etc. I can't tell you much it means to me to have people in my life that care so much! God has truly blessed me. He has put amazing people in my life. I went to dinner the other night with my good friends Krista and Lindsey and what do they do...they hand me a card stuffed with cash to buy a plane ticket home from N.C. whenever I get homesick (which will happen). Thank you Kat, Krista, Kolbs, Lin, Meggers, and De! You guys are so generous and thoughtful. I will be forever grateful for your love and support!
So blessed!
Liz
called to check in? check
ReplyDeletemade you dinner? attempted-ish
invited you over? check
starbucks time? double check
sleepovers? if that's that same as moving in..check
man you are blessed:)